Offering a wide range of Scientific Heating Instruments, Laboratory Heating Instruments, Ovens, Furnaces, Laboratory Glass Wares, Silica Wares, Quartz Wares, Alumina Wares, Distillation Equipments, etc.
|Home||» Products||» Water Distiller Apparatus||» Water Distiller Apparatus|
Water Distiller Apparatus
Water Distiller Apparatus
Product Code : WD-11
Brand Name : Model OPTI MXL4
Leveraging upon our vast domain experience, we have emerged as one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Water Distiller Apparatus. The offered distiller is used to clean and distill water for various purposes such as in the production of injections, medicines, chemical reactions and many more. Further, the offered distiller is widely used in laboratories and pharmaceutical & chemical industries. We offer this Water Distiller Apparatus to our clients in various technical specifications at industry leading prices.
- Table Top model
- Heavy Aluminum Base
- Sturdy 3.3 Borosilicate Glass portion
- High Purity PYROGEN FREE output
- Highest Heat Transfer in its class
- Failsafe device
- Low maintenance
- Easy to clean
- Heater system is provided with a special failsafe devise, which guarantees control over temperature in heater and sufficient water level in the boiler.
- Safe and easy connection and removal due to all hose connections are threaded. It also reduces breakages risks.
- Latest in design, the OPTI MXL4 Series of water distillers the new addition to the OPTI water distillation apparatuses series.
- Maintenance free and advanced failsafe design of distiller is mixed with ruggedness to give you services which are best in class.
- An output of 4 ltrs per hr of distilled water is yielded by he OPTI-MXL4. Pyrogen free output is given by the Distiller which is highly suitable for daily use in laboratories.
- Optimum efficiency of distillate yield is enabled by the unique designed Glass portion. An integral funnel and built- in 'clean' function makes cleaning operation safe and simple. Easy draining is enabled by a stopcock with PTFE key.
70 - 80 ltrs./hr
The pH of distilled water:
Pure water, whether from a deionizer, still or reverse osmosis system, is a perfect solvent and will instantly absorbs carbon dioxide available in the air and produce a very dilute carbonic acid solution. Steam liquefies in the condenser this solution can form in a water still as the steam liquefies. This results in pH of 5 - 6.5 of distillate output.
Water contamination is not validated if it has only a slight acidic pH value as the less than one part per million carbon dioxide level will cause a pH of 5.
It is very essential to protect the water from the air to prevent quick absorption of carbon dioxide.
AV EXPORTS All Rights Reserved.